I have already posted, but I’ll describe simple steps to reproduce the problem:
- Create an Instrument Track with Halion Sonic SE;
- Record or insert some material for some bars, at least 4;
- In the ´Articulations/Dynamics´ lane, insert three different dynamics in the beginning of bars 1, 2 and 3;
- In the ´Dynamics Mapping´ configuration, mark ´Send Volume´ option and select CC 7 (Main Volume), which patches ´level´ in Halion Sonic respond by default;
- Now insert three different Dynamics at the beginning of bars 1, 2 and 3;
- Play the track from the beginning to at least bar 3, you hear the dynamic change correctly;
- Place the cursor somewhere between bars 1 and 2
- Halion Sonic does not respond to the first Dynamic, which should be the correct in case chasing was working;
- Try in other points of the song or with any other synths.
In step 4), you can replace ´Send Volume´ with ´Send Controller´, the problem will keep.
Can anyone confirm? (vic_france did confirm this behavior before)