Dynamics and grace note move horizontally when I reopen the project.

In certain situations, horizontal position of Dynamics and Grace notes move automatically when I reopen the project. Please see GIFs.

1.Dynamic mark moves.
dynamics move.gif
2.Grace note moves.
grace note moves.gif
Dorico project files.zip (890 KB)
I think these behaviors are problematic because I can’t know these item’s move until I reopen the project.

I’m using Dorico Pro 3.5 , Macintosh.

Thanks for reporting these issues, and my apologies for not having come back to you sooner. The first issue no longer seems to occur in our development builds. The behaviour you are seeing would normally be correct in situations where a dynamic coincides with a rest; Dorico will normally move the dynamic back so that it coincides with the end of the final note that ends at that position, but that’s not normally required for a keyboard instrument with a note in the other staff, and I think that’s the nature of the issue.

The second issue, however, does occur under certain circumstances and we will add this to our backlog to address in future.

Thanks for your reply and explanation.
I’m glad to hear that the first issue has been solved already in your development builds. I’m looking forward to future updates.
For the second issue, thanks for putting this issue to your backlog.

Daniel, I’ve updated Dorico to version 3.5.10 today. And sadly, I found the first issue still occurs.

You said that in June 2020. However, it seems that this bug has not been fixed in the current Dorico ver. 3.5.12.
dynamics moves left bug new ver. 3.5.12

dynamic moves left bug.dorico (364.5 KB)

This bug happens when I activate Placement property(Above or Below) of Dynamics.
Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 17.17.52

You’re right, that problem does still occur. I will add it to our backlog, but I cannot make any promises about when we might be able to address it.

Thank you for adding it to your backlog.