Dynamics etc not recognised in playback after musicXML import from finale

After importing musicXML files from Finale to Dorico the dynamics and playing techniques are not being recognised during playback in Dorico. The score itself has transferred uncorrupted and the music plays fine but with out any dynamic or technical markings. Can someone please help me resolve this issue.
Thank you

Could you attach the project in question, Moses, so we can take a look? Please zip it up into a zip archive and attach it here.

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for getting back to me. I have since re sent the file from Finale to Dorico and everything seems to be working fine this time. I don’t know what i have done different for it to work this time but it is so happy to continue. Thanks for offering to take a look though.
Thanks again

I have recently installed Eastwest sound libraries but the dynamics and playing techniques are not being recognised during playback in Dorico. The instruments are loading fine into my score in Dorico and the music plays fine but with out any dynamic or technical markings. In the Expressioon map section I am unable to import the Eastwest library and after individually routing instruments to Eastwest and creating the Techniques, actions and keyswitch numbers I am still having no success. I have followed this by activating the cog wheel on Dorico VST instruments and routing the Eastwest instrument to correct Midi channel. I am stuck. Can someone please help me resolve this issue.
Thank you

If you use EastWest libraries where each articulation sists on its own Midi channel they won’t work in Dorico, because you cannot switch Midi Channels (yet) inside Expression maps…

Thanks for responding. The articulations are not on their own midi channel. Each instrument in my score has its own midi channel.

Hi Moses,

East West (like many companies in the US and Japan) use the Middle C = C3 convention, whereas Dorico uses Middle C = C4 (the MIDI standard).
So it may be that your keyswitches/articulations are one octave off (i.e transpose them UP by one octave / 12 semitones).
Try it with a single articulation and see if that solves you problem.

Sorry for the delay in replying. That solved the problem. I was an octave out as you suggested. Thanks for responding