Dynamics missing when condensing

Odd behaviour when condensing four horn parts in a large orchestral piece.
In bar 7 in the attached example, the dynamic is missing from horns 1&2 but shows up in horns 3&4.
I find that deleting the system break in bar 5 makes the dynamic visible again, but unfortunately that is not so in the full score and I haven’t been able to figure that out.
Also odd is the difference between bars 10 and 11. They should look exactly the same and have the same dynamics, except that bar 10 is Hns. 1 and 3 and the other bar is horns 2 and 4. I know I can fix this by making voices 2 and 4 down stem voices in “Condence Change”, but seems to me they should look the same by default.
I’m sure I’m missing something here and hope that someone can explain the mystery in bar 7.
Test - horn dynamics not showing in all voices.dorico (743.0 KB)

It’s the presence of the local time signature producing the dashed barline at rehearsal mark A that is causing the problem. Either use a global time signature there, or remove that dashed barline altogether.

Thanks Daniel.
Strange thing is that everything was correct until today I noticed the dynamics were missing. I have a pdf that shows it was fine before.

I can not remove the dashed barline as it reflects the time signature of the string section that has independent time signatures.

Unfortunately there’s nothing much further I can suggest at this point.

Posting here in order not to open a similar thread. I’m having a missing dynamics problem when condensing as well. I have tried uncondensing and recondensing, re-inputting the dynamic marks, ungrouping, unlinking… to no success.

Uncondensed:
Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 19.17.38

Condensed:
Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 19.17.52

Dorico 4

Can you please upload that portion of the project for us to explore?