Earphone Recommendation Please

Hi, Can someone please recommend a headphone brand and model that I can get started with for reference. After 30 years, this will be the 1st time that I will incorporate headphones in my lineup for mixing and mastering reference. We spends thou$ands on recording gear only to have the result played back on cheap $10.00 headphone from somewhere else. Anyway I had my ears set on AKG K240 then migrated to K240 MKII then migrated to the Bayerdynamic DT 770 and now I’m on to the DT 880… please help me out…much gratitude here…

The Bayerdynamics you have are in use here (both DT770/880). Whilst you can certainly spend a lot of money on “reference” headphones maybe getting really familiar with your present set and how they sound in relation to your familiar main monitor system is the practical key.

Thank you for your advise, as a matter of fact I am leaning towards the DT 880 but also strongly considering the AKG 701 endrosed by Quincy Jones, but am not sure if that’s just marketing. I have heard how flat the DT 880 is and that’s wasn’t I need most, the truth of the audio, not some Fmaously branded set. I don’t own any of them yet but I need to decide by real soon which one to get…

There are hundreds of Bluetooth Earphones available in the market and finding the best one from them could be difficult so I made a list of the Best Bluetooth Earphones under 1000. Check out the link to find out the best Bluetooth earphones under 1000