Edit Channel Window issues

Have you tried resetting the window? Hold the opt/alt key while clicking the Functions menu. I think this is valid for both Mac and Win.

Thanks GN,

I deleted the prefs folder and that sorted it out although i now have issues with my Sylenth plugin, it is no longer loading and i can only get the demo to work. Your second suggestion of resetting the window holding down fn & alt also worked, shame i didn’t know about that first.

Any ideas on Sylenth. Are there any other files to delete prior to reinstalling as i cannot get it to see it even though the vat & component files are both in the correct folders.

Thanks

Chris

Guillermo said that? :confused: I thought that was I. :laughing:

Ooppsi sorry Steve, big ups of that dude!!

Any idea why 2 of my plugins won’t reinstall now i’ve trashed my pref?

:slight_smile:

Hello,

You do not need to reinstall the plug-in.
Can you see it on the VST-plug-in list?
Devices > Plug-in information.

If not, click on the VST 2.x Plug-in Paths button and add the path where it is installed.

Best regards,
GN

Not showing in the list even though its in the plug in folder, any ideas?

Thanks

I’ve fixed it by installing J Bridge, something has happened to the internal bridge i thin in cubase, seems ok now just have to route the unbridged 32bit plugs via bridge.

Do you know of any existing bridge=ing issues with the built in cubase bridge?

Re the VSTBridge, on my system it locks up every time I load a 32bit plugin and I have to kill it using the task manager. So perhaps on your system you need to kill it as well otherwise next time it doesn’t work??? Still, JBridge does seem to work a lot better.

There’s also a plugin black list which Cubase maintains to avoid rescanning plugins which fail the first scan, perhaps they’ve been blacklisted? Look in the App folder for this I believe.

Mike.

+1 also the path on Mac is

~/Library/Preferences/Cubase 7.5/

paste that in to the “Go to Folder” window. (command-shift-g)

Just to pitch back in, there has been a new graphics card update for my card and since upgrading I haven’t had the stretched panel problem!

Mike.