Edit ID3 Tag should be saved with each project

+1

+1

PS this should be filed under THIS IS A BUG… not under FEATURE REQUESTS :slight_smile:

^Bump^
I agree. This is broken behavior in the export dialog which remembers literally everything else at the project level, except for the ID3 tag.

It should be easy to make backwards compatible as well. In old projects files where this is not saved, simply default to a blank ID3 tag.

Please fix.

This drives me nuts as well, such a small thing, but I ran into this all the time :confused:

+1111

+111111

Also, please allow an option for a timestamp in the auto generated filename setup and a full set of ID3 tag edits including album art.

Thank You !

Does this bug persist in C10? Does anybody know?

Yes this bug still persists. Why can’t it be fixed???

Hello? Is this bug persistent in Cubase 11?

I need just a tiny reason to update. I love new gear :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to report that Steinberg has still not fixed the ID3 Tag bug. The ID3 Tag is not saved with the project, but is perpetually static between projects (you always get the last ID3 tag you used). Steinberg - is this really a difficult thing to fix? Addressing this issue is LONG overdue. Please consider making life better for those using the ID3 tag feature. ( +1 )

1 Like

I would also expect the possibility of not just setting one id3 tag when exporting multiple cycle markers, but rather dynamically setting the title and track number, just as it works for the file names.

Still broken? FFS!

+1

There’s a lot of threads about this, going back to at least 2013… it’s getting ridiculous.
Please, fix it.

1 Like