"Edit in Scores" Option in Drum Map Editor is Greyed out!

Hi,

I read in the manual: If this option is activated, you can change the settings for the score drum map directly in the score.

I have an instrument track routed to my External Synth. I assigned a drum map on the track. However, it is still dimmed! I tried with the drum map I made myself and also with the GM drum map readily available inside cubase! I tried exact same thing with an instrument track with GA5 as input, still the option is not available.

How can I make it selectable please?

CS

Hi,

Sorry I don’t understand the link between the External Synth and the GA5.

And how did you get the Drum Map? Did you make it by yourself? Or did you get it from the Instrument?

Hi Martin,

Let me clarify.

• I have an instrument track with in and out as my External Synth ( Pressed F4 and defined my External Hardware there). I assigned a drum map on the track. However, the option remains dimmed!
  • I tried it with the drum map I made myself and also with the GM drum map readily available inside cubase!
  • I tried exact same thing with an instrument track with GA5 as input, still the option is not available.

It would be great if you could try it yourself! Thank you for the willingness to help!