Edit recent projects list?

Is there any way to edit the “recent projects” list? Is it a text file that resides somewhere that one could get to?

You can go to File > Open Recent > Clear menu to remove everything; I think I’d be wary of trying to edit anything behind Dorico’s back since the application may well keep a record of things like the expected length of such a(n external?) file.

If you move a file that is in the list to a different folder, then it won’t show up in the recent projects list the next time you launch Dorico.

It is an XML file, called recentFiles.xml, that lives inside your user-level application data folder: on Mac, this would be in /Users/your-username/Library/Application Support/Steinberg/Dorico. If you mess up editing it, then you will find that no recent files appear next time you start Dorico.

In the next update, you’ll be able to right-click a selected file in the list of recent projects in the Hub window and choose to remove it from the list.

Thanks, got it.

Hello,

As I understand it, Dorico allows to see only the last 20 projects, or maybe there is a setting that allows to see more of the recents in Hub?

Sincerely
Sigitas

No, there’s no way to modify the number of recent files Dorico will list, I’m afraid: it’s hardcoded to a maximum of 20.