Editing Cues?

Hi all,
Is there a way to edit cues? For instance, I would like to paste a vocal line into several wind parts with the indication to “play only in place of vocal,” or something like that. I need to be able to change the octave of the cue notes in these wind parts, which I am having trouble figuring out how to do. I would also prefer to delete the lyrics from these vocal cues.

Does anybody know how to do this? Of course, I wouldn’t want to change the original notes in the vocal line.

Go through the settings in Engraving options - > Cues.
You can shift octaves of the cue in the properties panel.

To me this doesn’t sound like an actual cue. In this case I’d rather just copy and paste the music and maybe scale the size of the notes to cue-sized (properties panel).

What you want to do, Amanda, is well within what Dorico can do for cues: as Mats says, you can disable lyrics from being included either via Engraving Options or via the Properties for an individual cue, and you can also use the ‘Octave shift’ property to transpose the cue by one or more octaves as needed.

Sorry for the delayed response, but thank you both for your helpful advice. Problem solved.