Editing for program changes, bank select and similar parameters

Ihat thing drives me into desparation. How is it possible to enter one and only one value instead always getting a series of values? How is it possible to send a sigle command?
The actual behaviour makes it completely unusable. Please tell me I am just doing ath wrong or suggest me an AU that can send single CCs and PCs.Well. I am looking for sending song select and posution too.

TIA

Hi @Konrath,

Thanks for your message.

MIDI CC parameter can be edited in the MIDI CC editor, which is described in the Key Editor section of the Cubasis in-app help. Here is the link to the chapter in the additional online-version of the help:

https://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubasis/Cubasis_3_Web_Help/ED_MIDI.html

Best wishes,
Lars

Thanks, I read the heip file several times. This really does not help with the issue I described. There is no way to enter an exact single value in Program Chamge. Unusable.

If I set snap to and grid to ie one bar tap a pointand draw it to the desired point I get a series of program changes between the starting and the end of my move, at exactly the same time. Nobody needs such a stupid behaviour. The result on my outboard gear is unpredictable.

Hi @Konrath,

Thanks for your message.

Please have a look at the attached clip below.

In addition, please have a look at our dedicated MIDI Editor tutorial. While this clip has been produced using Cubasis 2, most of the steps are similar.

Hope that this is of help for you to come up with your MIDI and MIDI CC edits!

Best wishes,
Lars