editing lanes in cubase 6

hi

i`am reading the reference manual while applying at the same time what is says. in the lanes mode when you make a cut it cuts all part ( like said in the book). now when im trying to edit it edits all the part too. i know i can do time shifting and all but i cant just reposition the cut for each lane individually?

regards

fred

like this?

HI,

CANT SHOW IT BETTER THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM LOOKING FOR.

So, when you tried it you got a different behavior?

yes actually when i drag the cut it drags evrything on all the lanes and i also notice my scisor tool on the tip is different than your( probably nothing …anyways)…i see u drag with the cursor me i cant do that…hmmm…smh

The little box scissor just means you are using the modifier of the current tool I think. In other words, you have the select tool, but are temporarily calling up event cut using the ALT key. If you have the scissor tool selected and hit ALT, you don’t get the box scissor and you get a repeat cut version of the regular scissor.

For you other issue, I’m not sure what’s up. Maybe turn off snap and turn off “auto select events under cursor” from the preferences. See if that helps.

hi

been quite a while now…sorry about that…but yeah your tip helped me thnx alot…just had to play a litle with to get it going .

kind regards