Editing mulitple tracks at once....

I would simply like to edit multiple audio tracks and not have the tracks get out of sync.

Example: (Radio Program) – I have an announcer track – a host interviewer track – an guest interviewee track – and stereo music track.

After assembly is done – I may need to edit out a minute or two (for time). When I edit one track – I need all the tracks too move up – not just the track I edited.

I am sure this is a common fix – (It is a common function in all the other editing systems I have used) – but I can’t seem to make this happen in Nuendo 6.5.

Any suggestions?

I may need to edit out a minute or two (for time). When I edit one track – I need all the tracks too move up – not just the track I edited.

I would use Range Tools (number 2). Drag a range with the desired lengh over all tracks. Then “delete time”

Oswald

Or just put it in a folder and turn on the folder edit button whatever it is called. Then all tracks follows any edit you do of any track in that folder.

Thank you both for the advice –

Putting the session in the folder sounds like the best way to go. As far as putting it in a folder – (sorry about my ignorance with Nuendo) – but how does one go about putting the whole session into a folder?

Select all the tracks and use “Move Selected Tracks to New Folder”
I have it assigned to a key command here. (Shift+F)