Eh, why does the app flash?

OK, I will contact Netgear about this. Thanks for the response.

As with all things, eventually there will be an update and magically my iphone will work again as it should. For now, at least I have the iPad!!! :slight_smile:

Thanks and hope it will work out! :wink:

RG

Hi, I have the same problem.
Iโ€™m using Cubase 8.0.5 on a Mac Pro with yosemite 10.10.2, use two 'iPad air "with IOS 8.1.2 and 1.2.0.66 Icpro Cubase. When I switch to the command window and then go back to arrangements the window starts to flash, or part without drawing. According to the zoom level that I have. If I zoom with fingers, drawing reappears or stop to flash depending on what occurred when switching screens.
If I touch the screen with two fingers this stops flashing even though do not zoom with fingers
Greetings.

Same here, exactly like salfuman described, but using iPhone.
It doesnโ€™t have anything related to a specific wifi. I tried 2 different wifi networks (airport extreme and creating a network through macbook) and got exactly the same issue.

If you play in the project view, switch to command window, execute any command and go back to project view, screen starts to flash/blink. If you pinch the screen to resize, it comes back to normal operation.

Cubase 8.0.10, Macbook Pro OSX 10.9.5, iOS 8.1.2