ELEK DRUMS ADD-ON PACK RELEASED

Thank you Sweden :smiley:

Great news from You, shame on Steinberg :confused:

trito

Many thanks from Germany too!!!

Thanks a lot from me too!!

No problem!

I’m still a bit confused of how customers were to find this link if I hadn’t emailed support… I’ve urged my support contact that more supportive answers from Steinberg crew on this post (for instance…) would be much appreciated. Especially if you at first put up announcement of a new product and later leave no comments on where it’s to be found.

I too purchased Elek Drums on the Valentines Day offer. The service from Steinberg is APPALLING. All I get is an email with some Activation codes, no download links, nothing. I had to email support (wait an entire weekend) and even then my support query had to be passed to someone else before I got the links.

Now I find that Groove Agent One doesn’t find the new content. In the supplied manual it says I should have, amongst others, “Ambient Kit”, however if I open Groove Agent One, go to Load Preset, I have, under “A”, only “Anna Hop Kit”, no Ambient Kit? I installed the content to my PC in: E:\ProgramData\Steinberg\Content\VST Sound.

Steinberg are good at selling new stuff but absolutely rubbish at making it easy to get it working.

A Bit older topic but yes just noticed this, same issue here, but thanks to Sweden (our neighbor) can now download the actual package:)
I was already thinking that I missed some time period in which I should have activated or downloaded the product, went through all my mails and also got only the activation code.
I was actually waiting for the Cubase 7 I bought at the same time, to arrive first, so was worried I missed something.
Anyway, it is very nice to see helpful people!
Now I just have to learn to use the add-on … :slight_smile:

My pleasure. Good luck!