Elements 11 crash and freeze several times a day

I ve been using cubase for more than 15 years but the upgrade to version 11 is really frustrating. I got several crash and freeze. COuld be compatibily with some plug in, but really can t figure it out

as i m new to the forum i m not allowed to upload crash samples… how can i sort it???

thanks

Hi,

ZIP and attach the *.crash/dmp file, please.

Mac: macOS Console utility > User Reports folder or Crash Reports in macOS 10.15 (or ~user/Library/Logs/Diagnostic Reports).
Win: Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps

Cubase Elements 11.0.0.300 64bit 2020.12.12 0.00.44.434.zip (1.7 MB)

hello in attachment some of the last crashes

thanks

Hi,

Reported to Steinberg. Thank you.

Hi,

Do you use Dropbox or similar service? Do you store your project directly to Dropbox (or similar)?

i use google drive , but no link with cubase ( no projects folders are there, i use it just for my business activities)

Hi,

Interesting, thank you for the info. Is the Google Drive always enabled? Or do you always log-in to the Google Drive in your browser and you are not logged in while running Cubase?

i use the add on “drive file stream”, so i m always log in and gdrive enabled
I just checked better and in some projects i export directly on gdrive (it is in the memory of the project)
thanks

Hi,

Thank you, this is very helpful. This might be it.

here s a few ones. Internet disabled in the last oneCubase Elements 11.0.0.300 64bit 2020.12.24 11.39.56.653.zip (343.5 KB)

and one more right now.

here the case is that i saved the project, close cubase regularly;
but when opened again cuabseCubase Elements 11.0.0.300 64bit 2020.12.24 12.02.28.060.zip (102.3 KB) , got the message