eLicense error message when loading

Hi, I just bought a new PC, loaded with Windows 8.1. On getting Cubase 8 started I am receiving the following error message:

Application ‘Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip’ has caused the following error:

eLicenser(s) contain(s) no valid license for this application.

Shouldn’t my license for Cubase 8 be covering this? What can I do?

Thanks!
Dan

Guessing no one else has had this error message, what can I do to get Steingberg to act on it?

same problem here:
Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip error!!!

I am having similar issues. Just installed C8 upgrade from C4 but cannot get activation. The eLicenser message says “Currently, there is no valid Steinberg product license found on this eLicenser”. I have done the drills with Maintenance, I have copied my activation code into My Steinberg. I have transmitted my elicense number multiple times. I also note that Steinberg Support is not easy to find. Why should activation be so difficult?

is that 8 or 8.05 ??
the reason why i ask is i had the same problem its now gone … i rolled back to v 8.0

Have just upgraded to 8.0.10 and getting this error with Steinberg UR44 :frowning:

Same issue here:

Application ‘Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip’ has caused the following error:

eLicenser(s) contain(s) no valid license for this application.

Options:

• For troubleshooting information click .
  • Click to view available licenses.
  • Connect a valid eLicenser and click .
  • Click to abort.

I am on Elements 8 via an upgrade from AI 8 that comes with the UR44. I didn’t get this when I was using the trial version of Elements 8. Has anyone figured out what is causing this? I’m surprised someone from Cubase hasn’t chimed in. After trying a bunch of DAW demos, I really liked Cubase a lot but am not impressed with the trouble I’ve been going through with getting Elements 8 licensed.

I figured out my issue. I didn’t activate the Basic FX Suite that was included with the UR44. My bad.

I am not seeing how to activate the Basic FX suite. And I don’t see a solution for this issue anywhere on the internet. Looking for hours now. I must be missing something obvious yet not so obvious.