eLicense issues with UR44 and Maschine 2

I am running Mac OS Mojave 10.14.4

After downloading Ur44 Tools, and the updated eLicense,I tried to open Native Instruments software Maschine 2, which I record on. And it gives me an error at start up saying "eLicenser Control Error - Application ‘REV-X AU’ has caused the following error. Its also says its status is scanning audio units - REV-X Hall. I assume REV-X is part of Steinbergs Ur44 Software.

Since I downloaded the UR44 software Its been giving me this eLicense error, and won’t start up. I tried uninstalling all UR44 software, but Maschine gives me a ‘POS’ eLicense error still. Is it possible installing UR44 software has corrupted my licensing for my Maschine software somehow? I cannot figure out a solution for this problem. Any help much appreciated.

Did you have any response?

No, unfortunately never solved the issue. Sold the UR44 too.

I have this issue for years now, I hate basic fx suite, I dont know what it is or where it is, I get NO help from stienburg, I could get nowhere with the ur22 and I thought just buying the next one up would help, ur22c, same bloody issue, it does not work with cubase, which is quiet a feat Steinberg as its one of yours! the only help I ever get is after a gap of months they say the same lame thing, upload latest blah blah I do and again Revx and all the other shite comes up recking even Maschine 2. I have to spend hours looking online till I find how to find these fuckers and delete them and then I have the same issue, ur22c not working with cubase and round we go again…I wish I had gotten logic all them years ago, Steinberg so incredibly unhelpful.