Elicenser Control Center cannot execute maintenance tasks or activate my license

This is the Dorico forum, not Cubase.

The license servers are currently down, as detailed in the sticky https://forums.steinberg.net/t/license-server-outages/699299 thread on the Announcements board.

You might find it useful to keep an eye on the https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-us/articles/360019861220-License-server-outages status page.

1 Like

I am having the same issue. Tried on three different computers - two differnt OS and same issue.

Also tried while tethered to my iPhone and over WiFi.

Help!!!

First post - Hello!!

Any news on when it’s going to be back up again? Need to transfer my Cubase licence to my new computer.

Thanks!!

We are very sorry, but it takes longer than expected. Please be patient, we are working on it.

Good news, the server is up and running again. :slight_smile:

No, sorry, it did work for some time, but now the error occurred again. We are working on it…

Update: A statement from the people working now on it:

“We are working on an alternative, hopefully more permanent approach to resolve this issue.
Unfortunately, the time required is similarly high to the first attempt. Therefore I don’t expect visible results today. Nevertheless, we are making progress behind the scenes.”

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping us updated mate… Wish I could be making music rn but netflix it is until the problem is solved I guess… I sure wish I was up this morning when it was temporarily fixed smh… just my luck lol

Many thanks for your patience. I wish I could help but…

Hi. I have the same problem. What to do?
I changed my network adress but it doesn’t work.

Don’t do anything! The problem is not yours, if you read few replies before, Steinberg servers are down!

Hellow, i have the same problem (i´m trying to register an elicenser key since yesterday) Is it really due to the steinberg server, i´m going to go cracy :slight_smile: :frowning:

Hi, I just bought piano vst to cubase and cannot activate a key in elicenser…same issue - problem with internet connection…Will it be ok soon? cos I want my money back if nothing will help…

Nice…i really need this as soon as possible…and still nothing…can somebody tells me when it will be ok?

Apparently, nobody. The server has been out of action for a day or two and is being worked on.

That’s all we know here.

David

1 Like

The time is 13:39 Sunday, the activation worked just fine for me! (Cubase 11 pro)
Servers are just machines and some times need fixing …even virtual servers…at last there is a good end!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Good news, though it is only 13:26 here!
D

NICE AND THANKS!!! 17:41 and now it works fine :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: I can’t activate