eLicenser Control Center: "currently there is no elicenser connected to your computer"

Hi there!
i just bought the Cubase 10.5 Artist,
and for some reason i can`t download my elicenser. i get the following message on eLicenser Control Center:

“currently there is no elicenser connected to your computer which you can download your license to, please connect an appropriate USB-eLicenser to tour computer”

i also noticed that in MySteinberg site it says "no products found on this eLicenser.

Why does that happen?
i just bought it few days ago, got conformation mail, payment`s invoice and everything.

Really looking forward hearing from you,
Roy

Did you connect an appropriate USB-eLicenser to your computer?

The “no products found on this eLicenser” could be referring to your “Soft” eLicenser.

well, maybe i lack of understanding of the whole license thing (I`m a new steinberg user). but yes, since i purchased Cubase Artist 10.5 couple of days ago online - i do not have a physical USB yet. its suppose to be delivered to me.
isnt there a way to activate the program with the soft-eLicenser alone? do i have to wait for the USB to arrive?

Thank u!

Cubase Artist and Pro do require the hardware USB dongle for activation and use. In the meantime, the only thing I can think to suggest would be an Elements trial. This will work with the Soft-eLicenser.

I see, i missed that essential piece of information.
thank you!

I am having the same problem but on CB elements i tryed everything also reinstalling it , it worked all fine but after a will i got a hikup i removed all my CB stuff and reinstalled it i cant get it to work anymore [“currently there is no elicenser connected to your computer”]currently there is no elicenser connected to your computer which you can download your license to, please connect an appropriate USB-eLicenser to tour computer”

Same problem here on Windows 10. I want to try out Wavelab after many years but I get the “Currently there is no eLicenser connectes…”. I have an iLok with other licenses on it and I also installed the eLicense helper. I guess I won’t be tryin Wavelab then.
-Frank Silano