eLicenser control center error - mac os x 10.6.5

hello everyone,
i’m having some problems with the eLicenser control. (Cubase Le 5 and mac os x 10.6.5)
Now versions have eLC 6.1.4.1049 and sometimes Cubase It are not wanted to switch on or it is switched off
in the course of change of project and Window is showed " eLincenser Control - error Application “LCC2” has
caused the following error:??? " or " DCOM connection to program ‘Synsopos.exe’ failed.
Error:Unspecified error " And the eLCC it does not show my licenses in window , from even usb(korg) !!

Please, about assistance,
greetings from poland,
M.M

• macbook pro 13 , 2,4GHz intel core 2 duo, 4GB, Mac OS X 10.6.5 - cubase le5
  • korg legacy - NI Komplete 7 elements - alesis io2 express - oxygen 49
  • yamaha HS50M - korg nanoPAD/KEY - BD DT440 - Audix i5 - T.Bone SC400

I have the same error - on Windows 7 64-bit. Disabling the Power Management on the USB Hub seems to help.
Try this fix: How to disable power management on USB Root Hub - PCauthorities.com

Also - doing the fixes found here seems to help with the older version of the eLCC: Cubase: Music Production Software | Steinberg
In my setup…I found the oemXX.inf that had the Steinberg entries (mine was oem25.inf)…in C:\Windows\inf directory. I made the changes/updates in that article and saved the changes to the oem25.inf file. I also then saved it again as synusb64.inf in that same folder.

Good luck,

-mt