eLicenser Control Center error

Same here - very stable software.

Did anyone from Steinberg saw this thread?
Any updates?

Yes, we’re actively developing a fix for the “unresponsive service” issue.

Also, our tech support is currently gathering more data from affected systems, to help us test the solution.

In case your system exposes the symptoms described above (eLicenser Control Center error - Cubase - Steinberg Forums), and you haven’t been contacted by our tech support yet, please feel free to execute the analysis command given below, and send the resulting text file to me.

Command to execute in a CMD window (takes a couple of minutes to run):

for %x in (HKLM, HKCR, HKCC, HKCU, HKU) do REG Query %x /f SYNSOPOS.EXE /t REG_SZ /s >> %UserProfile%\Documents\Registry_Synsopos.txt

Result file:
“Registry_Synsopos.txt” inside your Documents folder.

My e-mail address: d.stegemann [at] steinberg.de

Thanks for your patience, and sorry for the inconvenience caused so far…

PS: Manually launching elicenser Control Center before starting Cubase seems to be a valid workaround most of the time.

I have the same problem with Windows 7 SP1 64bit. Has anybody else using Windows 7 had this problem?

No, this is a thread especially related to Cubase + Win 10 revision 1709.

Thank You , Dirk, because Windows becomes “unpatient” - There’s no more “restart” option, only “update and restart”, so I have to turn off and on my PC.

Did I missed something, or I don’t see this among resolved issues in “Version History”??? Please somebody enlight me because it seems I’ll stuck with pre-1709 Win10 for ever :confused:

The eLicenser Control Center hasn’t been updated yet. Check again next week.

Dirk, I don’t want to be rude, but I have to work. I really don’t have a time to do testing and installing/reinstalling. I cannot afford Cubase that don’t work. This softvare feeds my family.

Hello Davor, the final version of the fixed eLicenser Control installer has been created, QA’ed and approved for release.
It should be made public on our website today.

Sorry for the long time it took to finally fix this issue…

eLC 6.10.7.6224 is available now:

It’s working now. Latest Cubase, Latest LCC, latest Win 10. Finally. Phew.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Working for me.
Good job!

MacOS10.12.6
Cubase 9.5.1 & .2

Dongle not seen/recognised first boot everyday now.
Simple fix is to unplug dongle and put into a different USB socket.

Why is is this happening though - embarrassing in front of clients

I have been having problems in 9.5.10/20 with Cubase suddenly quitting with an eLicenser error.

I’ve just updated to the latest driver (its for mac as well as pc) and so far I’ve not seen this problem re-occur…

Hi , Same problem reinstalled win 9 x 64 bit …, done all , online supports … sorry sucks… done mantenance thing n all.
C 9.5 Lcc error.PNG
getting this errors pls refer screen shots… whats the point ?? Steinberg … pls let me atleast load 9.5 n get me started… thankx… ws

I had similar problem - Cubase 9.5 didn`t start due eLicenser problem. This helped me.

tried this too , does not install on my PC … thinking of going to win 10 ? will it work ?? will lose a lot of hardware though as no win 10 drivers… thankx … months now no cubase works, not even Cubase 8.5…

me , win 7 x 64 bit running 4th month now , submitted a ticket finally no response yet … still waiting …