eLicenser/Cubase11 Issue on Mac

I am a kind person in my life. But I wish to die in agony to the one who came up with this nonsense. Why torment licensed customers? When a copy of all your hacked products is on the torrent. What is the timeline for switching to CodeMeter? I hope the transition to the new protection system will be free of charge otherwise it smacks of litigation. And don’t tell me how everything works great on windows 500 version. Thanks.

Hi,

Some more info (for example about your macOS version) would help.

And if you are installing any kind of cracks, there is no wonder, the official (or cracked) software doesn’t work.

I have a license if that and it did not work yesterday, but for those who put the crack everything works, it pisses me off!!! Apple M1 11.2.3 (20D91)

Hi,

I’m not sure and aware of the crack versions… But if you have had any Steinberg crack at your system at any given time, you screwed up the eLCC.

M1 processors are not officially supported yet. Sorry.

I will explain in technical language, they just dropped the elicenser for a couple of hours on Saturday, because they are testing a new system, it’s annoying. I don’t care about the cracks, I just reinstalled the elicenser and got a ban from the official server all half past Saturday

Hi,

How do you know this, please? Where did you get the information?

Do I understand you right, it’s working fine now, please?

I’m running Cubase 11.0.10 on an M1 mini IOS 11.2.3. It works wonderfully… I also have never had a single piece of cracked software on my computers ever. I’d highly recommend against it (cracked software).

Tom

1 Like

How do you know this, please? Where did you get the information?

• It is enough to understand the obvious. By the way, this will be their biggest mistake. But the main thing is to at least get rid of the dongles.

Do I understand you right, it’s working fine now, please?

• Yes, it just took and works as usual…

Let’s tell this to the pirates and their Nexus 3 crack and the 170 GB libraries lol, although the cost of the library data is unusually high…