It says I am downloading eLicenser Control Center 184.108.40.2063, but setup installs eLicenser Control Center 220.127.116.111
Maybe they linked to the wrong version (doubtful because mine installed correctly) but, I would try uninstalling the old one first using the provided or the computer uninstaller. Then install the new version.
I would suggest that, once the earlier version is loaded, you check on the elicenser web site that you have the latest version and then just update.
One thing I have noticed is that there is no “heads up” when a new version is available so I’ve got into the habit of checking every two weeks or so then updating when needed.