Long time Cubase user with eLicenser dongle which I’ve used for years fairly “error free” Until now!
I have a new Mac Pro (old Pc user) And I have upgraded to Cubase Pro 10.5 and all seems to be registered and working OK.
HOWEVER I get these eLicensor errors, most times I open Cubase, usually to the point where I can’t get into the program and have to force quit.
Sometimes (rarely) I get in error free.
Cubase support ignore my tickets, great! So frustrating, brand new studio and cannot open DAW.
Cubase / Cubase Artist - “Failed to send GetInfo”
Cubase Artist 10.5 - “application not registered” (I don’t own Cubase Artist)
ARA Service - “Application not registered”
“At least one connected elicenser contains licenses which cannot be used”
And a whole host of other errors depending on which mood Cubase is in.
I have heard something about SeL files -
I have two SeL on my elicensers
Linplug RMV upgrade
Neuro Mindset expansion for Cubase
I don’t know if these are causing problems or not.