eLicenser Screening problem, thus failure to reactivate

Hello,

I have a problem that drives me crazy. I resetted my Wİndows and I reinstalled Cubase LE AI Elements 9. To operate it, I need to reactivate which requires entering reactivation code to eLicenser but there is a screening problem in eLicenser. So, I can not reactivate the Cubase and I cannot use it.

I check several forums, they say that there is a problem with Turkish language (I am from Turkey). But, the problem persists after I change the language/region/time settings. I reinstalled/uninstlled tried everything but nothing seems to work.

Has anyone had the same problem? I would be appreciated if you can give some suggestions. Thanks.

Hi,

What exactly does it mean “screaming problem”, please? Is there any error message? If yes, what does it say (in English would be the best)? If no, how does the eLCC application looks like? Can you see Soft-elicenser Number?

Hi Martin,

Thank you for the reply. When I open the program all I see is blank screen. I cannot see the menu above, I cannot see any writing, thus cannot see OK-Cancel buttons. But surprisingly I can only see the soft elicenser number. I took a screenshot to show it but I cannot upload it, I get an error message when I try to.

Hi,

To me it sounds more like a graphics card issue.

It used to work before resetting Windows with the same graphic card. If that’s the case, any suggestion to fix the problem?

Thank you.

I don’t know, what exactly “reseting Windows” means (I’m not Windows user). But I would recommed to install the same graphics card driver, which was used before the reseting WIndows.

by resetting I mean formatting. Thank you very much for your answers.