eLicenser Server Status 2016?

Hi,

I just received my copy of WaveLab Pro 9 and getting eLicenser Server Error when I try to register my license code:

A connection to the license server could not be established, because the license server is currently not available (e.g. due to maintenance work).

I don’t see a news item here, on Facebook, or Twitter regarding a scheduled outage. Can anyone please confirm whether this is an issue with them or perhaps some sort of local issue?

The eLicenser has an automatic 25 hour authorization, but I’m about to begin some client mastering projects and want to be sure that I can perform a proper authorization before my time runs out.

Thanks in advance,
Harold

Hello Harold,

It appears that the eLicenser Server is back up. You should be good to go.

Thanks.

Thank you very much!

11/11/2020 I just purchased my Cubase 11 Pro license to activate the now expired ridiculous trial period of 22 hours, and I am getting failures. Can’t find a status anywhere for the eLicenser server. Is it down now?? Really would like to activate my product and complete my maintenance tasks on eLicenser and continue my music work.

It’s down. See:

I’m having issues today also trying to perform maintenance of my elicenser. so i assume its offline, though you’re the only other person I’ve seen post about it and its been down for hours it seems… i have latest version and tried disabling firewall so fairly sure its a server issue… rare.

Is it odd that this problem is happening, almost to the day, of my server issue four years ago? Scheduled, annual maintenance, maybe?

indeed :slight_smile: I hope it will be back soon enough :stuck_out_tongue:
Stupink is it still down for you? for me it is :cry:

Yes it seems coincidence it is the same date… bit strange to do anything just as they release a major update… oh well…
And yes Coolatitude its still down for me, i’ve tried several networks and its the same on all…

All back up and running here now for me uk.

A post was merged into an existing topic: eLicenser Server Status

A vote has been moved.