eLicenser Too OLd. Can't sign in to support or mysteinberg

I just did a download of Cubase Artist 10.5. When I enter the license key I received from the vendor, I get
a ‘eLicenser too old’: please install the Newest version & retry. I did this and the elicenser now
shows: 6 11 10 2265, which is the version listed as the Newest. However, I still get the same error.
Trying to use all of the other options to Register or Activate the software opens a Sign-In page at Steinberg,
which then tries to open another page, apparently. Edge browser returns a Cannot Reach this webpage. Please
try removing All your cookies. I did this, which made No Difference. Trying to open this page with Chrome
takes about 30 seconds and displays a ‘Too Many Redirects’ error. Therefore, I cannot register, sign in to
MySteinberg, or access the Support page, as all three do the exact same thing.
This is the first time I have ever had a problem like this from this laptop (DELL 7510/32G RAM, Win-10 ver 1903).
Can ANYBODY help me with this? I can’t seem to contact any Steinberg page for help or registration.
Thanks.
Mark Vassar, Apache Junction, Arizona

Hi,

During the weekend, there were some issues with the server. Please try to activate your Cubase once again now.

Also make sure you enter Activation Code, nor a Download Access Code, please. If you have a Download Access Code, go to the MySteinberg account and insert it there, please.