Elincenser Server Issue?

I am trying to activate a few Vengeance plugins i recently bought for 5 hours and keep getting the same error on the elicenser control panel -

A Connection to the license server could not be established, because the license server is currently no available (e.g. due to maintenance work)

Please try again later, or contact your software vendors support department in case the problem persists.

Does anyone know if the server is truly down or is it some kind of setting i need to change on my computer? I have turned off all firewalls and everything else. Its a clean connection to a very high bandwith connection. The weird thing is , on the steps 1-6 on the maintenance side, it is also saying the same thing?

any help would be greatly appreciated. I was so pumped to try these plugins and this happens. Its always something…!

Also, i forgot to mention that i have tried it on 3 computers , 2 pc’s and 1 mac. Same error on everything.

Got the same issue…

Plus, when I use the SeL to generate an activation code, I get a Typo3 error saying that “the string cannot be parsed as XML” and there is absolutely no link on what to do or what could be wrong… doesn’t seem to be anything in the knowledge base either.

Anyone’s got a clue what’s up?

Im getting a similar error, I got the CMC - FD Controller & Everything runs smoothly, except for the fact that everytime I try to use my license to stop using Cubase 6 Ai As a Trial there seems to be some sort of problem related to communications to license server.

I’m really limited to details since the version Im using is a spanish one and im getting the error windows in spanish.