End of Year Expectations??

What are the best guesses or informed users feeling out for the next release? Do we have any guesses in included features? Will the mixer change? How about things they mat expand on?

I am very curious what the next update holds…

Hi,

Hopefully a suitable and functioning replacement VIDEO PLAYER tool.

Paul

My end of the year expectations are that there will be at least 20 to 30 threads just like this talking about all the same thing. :laughing:

That’s some accurate expectations. :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

I think this is the second one or third this season already… :laughing:

End of year Cubase update release speculation is much like cough and cold season … both are rampant with expectoration’s.

Hi,

Well I will still be posting my gripes here if the aforementioned is still not rectified . . .

Paul

And I predict you will post about the video engine 15-25 more times! :laughing:

Video drivers: Start your engines!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Are your engine Multitouch ? :wink:

So the Cubase forums are full of trolling, shame…

Peace

Well, maybe, but the fact is that Steinberg holds their cards very close to their vest, and anyone who might know anything would be bound by a nondisclosure agreement. So, there is zero chance of learning anything that would actually be true.

That, and the fact that this is a yearly exercise makes people (me :stuck_out_tongue: ) post such unserious drivel.

Hi,

I have not “trolled”, but rather simply answered the question (as it relates directly to myself) stated in the subject box by the OP.

Paul

“Unserious” is my favorite flavor of drivel! It tastes great and is less filling! :mrgreen:

And what exactly was that again? :laughing: :laughing:

We need to reach my estimated quota!

:mrgreen:

Fireworks and turkey…

Edit: I only troll in the lounge, close to the front door, for when the bouncer comes for me…