Epilogue

New version, attempting to make use of the great suggestions here. Ride cymbal completely changed. Fade at the end more drawn out. Balance of instruments messed with. Reverb soup minimized (I think I had gotten carried away on that). Other things too. Still hoping to replace parts with live humans, so at some point, I expect to remix this one again. Thanks for anyone’s thoughts.

and it took me two weeks to figure out what WGAS stood for.

yeah! like it!

Thanks for giving it another listen, and thanks for the good suggestions, Stephco!

Hi Leon ,excellent stuff ,you have a sound and style very recognizable.

That is lovely, what a treat - I haven’t been on here for quite a while and I manage to coincide with Leon’s annual addition!

The production/sound quality is really enjoyable to my ears. The time signatures sound totally natural - what are they? More than one by the sounds of it. Great guitar and beautiful composition. What does your son think about his old dad’s music? Here’s to the next one being earlier, Early.

Steve

Good stuff. My only nit is the tremmy settings.

The mix has a sound stage sound to it, large, but not cavernous. Nice.

Recrea, thanks for listening, glad you liked it!

Polgara, appreciate your input!

Steve, the time signature moves around - mainly from 9/8 to 8/8 (I think), anyway the initial pattern goes over nine beats and I shorten it to 8 later. I wish I could figure out where I get these ideas, then I would go there more often, however, I do get a lot of ideas I don’t like upon further reflection. One day I’ll make an album of those bad ideas. Or maybe I already have! Anyway, glad you enjoyed.

Jet, thanks for listening again. I will think about the tremolo again.