Equipment you need for a complete studio job

This should be moved to the lounge IMHO, it has nothing to do with Cubase.

Do we have to? I never go in the lounge and It’s my favourite post :laughing: :laughing:

I agree… And I need help too :laughing:
All I can come up with is, studio premises/gear envy :unamused:

f) does the OP run a commercial studio as a business (as in, by occupation)? Or ever have?

PS. There’s is NOTHING against using Cubase (or Studio One, Logic, Reaper etc…) in a pro Studio environment, together with great rooms, great monitoring, large mic lockers, great hardware, pre-amps and big consoles etc. But…

… But no matter the gear, it is the level of expertise of the operators/engineers/producers that matter on the technical side. And all of this is NOT worth anything without some good/great music.

Does anybody know how to move meaningless threads to the dustbin?

Cheers, ernst

BOOM!, And whether you like it or not he returns. More Post modernist, neo potato wedgie, lines to feast upon.

Just goes to show that the surrealist DAW comentary is not dead.

I vote for these to be sticky.

This bloke is either a comic genius or the most deluded person on the planet - either way, extraordinarily entertaining in a car crash sort of way! :laughing: Think (Korean?) Spinal Tap - turn it up to 11 man! :sunglasses:

Yeah! I can’t make up my mind either. The video is exactly the same as his erratic syntax - displaced beats and variable vocal tuning create a very uncomfortable sense of tension. Oh turn it off!!! :confused: :angry: :laughing:

The jury’s still out here… i know one or two people in real life who are genuinely like this but completely convinced they really are something special :frowning:

mroekalea, these links seem dead! Dang!

Ok they have moved thins a bit, try this page:

The collection over there is bigger :mrgreen:

:slight_smile:

OMG… I’m so gonna get a new lamp as a bass trap and replace the foam behind my mix position with a mirror… errr… that is if i can get of this floor :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

manZ :confused: if this advice is real, i going into the furniture business… :bulb:

EDIT: Pls move this to the Lounge, the big guns are gonna have a field day there (Y) [ooops… wrong emoticon]

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wise words.

hog wild mann.

Isn’t a hog a wild swine?

This?..
Hog.jpg

I can attest to this… I own since new, a 1988 Roland A-50 midi controller, in its manual has a statement at the end of one page (cant recall the content, going to have to look now) that reads "Under no circumstances must you ever… and then the page break. The next page is BLANK, I am not making this up. The facing page goes on with another part of the manual. Its crazy. Thanks for that Weasel, brought up an old laugh.

There’s something blank in this topic too.

Well, its been entertaining if nothing more. :laughing: The lounge needs this, and more cowbell too.

Two g’s I think. :wink:

MatJones wrote: This?..

Haha hooray for Daisy and the Big Hog Boss!