Error in C13 stock plugin

Have reinstalled my pc and get some craches. just have some fun with tonegenerator, to pre done subbases with pre sideshain. so i can just put them in projects, and fix it to taste in samplertrack. but just with tonegenerator and BW limiter it freeze and crash BWL"needs to update with different brickwall types and synthesiz ect" another thread on that :slight_smile: and supervision. for me its a windows problem but i dont know today if its the hardware to? do any of you have the same problem?

Hi,

Attach the *.dmp file(s), please.

Win: %userprofile%/Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps

I think the problem is solved, i download the Samsung magic disk. And there whas 3 firmware updates 2 on 990pro and 1 on Samsung T7. And the usb-c to USB C cable to T7 have bad connector, so i Switch it to USB-A to usb-C 3.2 gen 2 cable. Have tested everything with speed and testning on stabilitet now, and Will format T7. Then i think the problem is solved. Will come back if the problem still is there. For intel gen 13 and ddr5 ect its 90% hardware with updates and firmware. They work hard to get the gen stable. Its almost never Cubase.

Yep problem solved, firmware update on 3 ssd, and i erase and re check the disks. now everything is faster, and super stable

1 Like