Error message: Some content could not be loaded... Missing/expired licenses

First sorry for my bad English. I have bought a live stream pack yamaha AG03mk2 W LSPK and now i got some issue need your help.

1. I used Steinberg download assistant enter the cubase AI 12 At the right side it shows so many things to download beside Cubase, do i need to download and install all of them just for live stream singing? I do not use any instrument, i get music input from laptop only. Please tell me what should i install.

2. I have tried install all the things that have been listed. Everytime i open Cubase, a pop up error message: show up as in the picture attached. i followed instruction to uninstall and reinstall Cubase, elicense and even all the software relate to Yamaha, Steinberg ( Steinberg driver, assistant, library…) several times in these 3 days but the problem isn’t fixed. Please show me what to do with this.

Thanks a lot for your help!!!

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Flux and Retrologue are not part of Cubase AI at all. Please delete the Library by using Steinberg Library Manager.

1 Like

Many thanks!!!
Bro, Do you have any recommendation about what i should do with the download assistant, should i download and install all the content show in the right side? Or i can install cubase only?

Hi,

Could you please attach a screenshot what do you see there?

Hi Martin,
Here is the screenshot. i dont know if i need to install all of them to run cubase normally…

Hi,

You can install all of these. These are part of Cubase AI license. Cubase works even workout then though. It depends, of you are going to use these instruments and the content or not.

1 Like

Hi,
Thank a lot for always here to help! I think I will just install Cubase because I don’t use any instrument but using available beats for KTV.

I still wonder what plugins I could use in Cubase AI for better vocal? To be honest I just need to make a Cubase project for long-term use. Do you have any ideas for this, Martin?

Hi,

All plug-in effects are included in Cubase installer. Of course, you can use any 3rd party plug-in too.

For vocals, you definitely need EQ, Compressor and Reverb. Btw, as starting point or an inspiration, you can use Track presets in Cubase. These will give you a basic idea.

1 Like

Hi Martin,
You saved me by telling me there are the presets.
I couldn’t access so many items in Cubase, although it has been installed automatically by using Download assistant several times. I also tried to find the presets manually following the instruction from help center.
Attached here my Cubase screen, help center’s instruction, library screenshots.
Please tell me where I can find the Track presets. Many thanks!!!

Hi,

Add a track. In the Inspector click to the cube icon next to the No Track Preset text. Here you can load the preset.

1 Like

Hi,
Finally, i found it. I am going to check to see which preset is for me.
Thanks for your kind help!