Escalating a support case....

Is there a way of requesting an issue be escalated to a more senior support staff member?

Does anyone have any contact details?

I don’t want to make a complaint but merely , well I’m going to say it, talk to a member of staff who is better at giving support. ( I should say that I have worked in front line IT support so I’ve an idea of what to expect)

The person I’m dealing with at the moment is not reading my responses and is asking me to do the same things several times. He is also asking the same questions several times. It’s as though he is not reading my responses.

I’m trying to be as understanding as I possibly can ( I think there may also be a language barrier) but I’m getting a little frustrated and it’s taking a long time to get anywhere.

Not sure where you are located but I am in the US and have called this number to discuss things on a more personal level. :wink:

Steinberg US Support
Support Line: 844-358-4022

Regards :sunglasses:

I can’t believe you got an answer.

Thanks. My bad. I meant to say that I am in the UK. There doesn’t seem to be any UK based support any more since arbiter closed down.

This number any good for you?

Opening hours
Monday - Friday 10.00 AM - 12.00 PM and Thursday 2.00 - 5.00 PM
(Central European Time)

United Kingdom, Ireland, BeNeLux, Scandinavia, Portugal +49 (0)40 299 962740

Regards :sunglasses:

Thanks. That’s in Germany. Will cost a bit but might be worth it to get some better support. Just hope I don’t end up on the phone with the same guy!

Might be worth getting some Skype pre-paid minutes…works out much cheaper for most international calls.

Ah ok. Thanks. Didn’t know that! :slight_smile:

What do you need help with?

Just check that the number you’re calling will be included but most business (and household) numbers are.