Eucon 3.2.1 is available

For all you Avid Artist series users out there… Eucon 3.2.1 is available

What’s New
EuControl 3.2.1 supports co-installation with Pro Tools® | S6 WSControl version 1.3 on the same workstation computer.

What’s Fixed
(Mac Only) Network Connection Not Found dialog now shown if no connection to an Artist Series or S3 control surface exists
In certain circumstances when launching EuControl without a surface connected to the workstation computer (such as after updating to EuControl 3.2 from an earlier version or after disconnecting a surface and relaunching EuControl), the Select Network Interface dialog pop-up appeared blank
(S3 Only) Pressing Surface SHIFT + Top/Back now correctly returns Channel Control to the top-level Knob Set
(S3 Only) When using Logic, channel strip meter levels now match meter levels on-screen and in the corresponding S3 channel displays
(Mac Only) Restart EUCON Applications dialogue box now comes to the foreground when another application is focused
Various other bugs

OS Compatibility
Windows 7 64-bit
Windows 8.x 64-bit
Mac OS 10.8.5
Mac OS 10.9.3, 10.9.4

Hi

Tried and failed.

• still no shift + fader = 0dB (on artist mix)
  • still no appl. forw., backw.
  • still bluescreen after exit of Cubase 7.0.7
    (updates just serve the PT users…) :unamused:

Roll-back to v2.7.1

Cheers

FWIW 3.2.0 working perfectly here with Cubase 7.5.2 and PTHD 11.2.1 in Win 7 64 bit (in terms of blue screen, don’t use the other features you mention).

Hi

You won’t belive it, but I really feel comfortable with the mentioned features.
It’s somekind of strange, that working functions with later updates don’t work anymore.

About bluescreen - I don’t really know the reason for it, but I can check, that without having the artists switched on, there is no bluescreen on exit of Cubase 7.0.7. (even the EuControl driver is started somewhere in the background…)
Ok. Usually I just start-up and switch off the audio workstation once a day. No big deal to “hard reset” the PC instead of normal shut down. There’s no “side effects” somewhere else… :wink:

Cheers

I am also still on 2.7.1 for the simple fact that shift + fader won’t 0 db. Can’t use it in live sessions like this.

Eucon 3.3 is out and for me, shift + fader finally works, both with C7.5 and with C8.

Hi
Congratulation :exclamation:

Indeed I’m running an Euphonix Mix instead of an Avid Artist Mix - just changed the cover plate - and have some kind of strange behaviour. One time it’s working fine, some time I have to slide the fader a little bit, some time I just have to push it very fast to get it work, etc. Some kind of really sensitive.
(No issues in this regard with the Avid Artist Control)

Surprising for me is, that EuControl v 2.7.1 could drive all faders (shft+fader=0dB) without any problem and EuControl v 3.3 does not.

Anyway - waiting for the next update… :wink:

Cheers