Eucon / Avid S3,S1 VCA/Folder Spill

Hey guys,
what is about the VCA/Folder(new) Spill with Nuendo and the Avid Controllers/Eucon? It is a very important thing. And we can’t synchronize the visible channels in Nuendo Mixer with the Eucon consoles (S3). Why? Please! Give us the opportunity to organize our Eucon controllers with our Nuendo Mixer. And the spill function (VCA AND FOLDER) is a perfect tool.

PLEAAAASE! :relaxed:

VCA spill in general would be very useful, not just on the Avid controllers.

There is already a spill system in Nuendo. It’s really smart but still a bit to limited.
It’s called expand on the Nuage and IIRC show tracks connected to first channel or something stupid like that in Nuendo. If you don’t get what I mean right click on a channel in the mixer and look through the list. You will understand what I mean when you see it (Not at Nuendo right now).

However this feature Is limited to one channel as the basis for “the spill”. Often we may need two or more, but Nuendo can’t do that.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, the function called “Show Channels that are Connected to the First Selected Channel” is quite close to a normal VCA spill, it would be great if there was an option to prevent it from hiding the rest of the VCAs. On Nuage it would be great if it could spill the members on the second surface and keep all the VCAs where they were.

Or am I missing something?

No, as far as I can remember you are correct.
I think there are workarounds when using the Nuage. But it’s been a year since I used it (although I do have four Nuage systems ordered as a little Christmas present).