EUCon/ MCPro: Nuendo7 + Nuendo8 AppSets?

I put this on Avid’s “System 5 Forum”

Last week I updated from Nuendo7 to Nuendo8.
On my MCPro I duplicated my AppSet “Nuendo7” and renamed the copy into “Nuendo8” which is working fine with Nuendo8.

Now, awaiting the Nuendo8-update which handles RX6 >< DOP-implementation, I decided to work on both Nuendo7 and Nuendo8 (both running on the same Mac Pro), to have the best of both worlds…

Unfortunately, my MCPro doesn’t seem to sense that there are actually 2 instances of Nuendo running, it -randomly- only connects to 1.
As said, I properly renamed the duplicate of my “Nuendo7”-AppSet but “I know vaguely” that there is some header inside the XML-file which decides to which App the MCPro is officially listening to. Can someone help me getting both Nuendo’s talking to my MCPro?

And Avid replied with:

I don’t think this is a Softkey Appset issue…do you get tracks ? If not then it isn’t. I wonder if Nuendo only loads 1 EUCON adapter in their software at a time.

Are there EUCon-users which have ,simultaneously, both N7 and N8 running on the same machine?
Or Steinberg, can you shine a light on “…I wonder if Nuendo only loads 1 EUCON adapter in their software at a time…

Thanks!
Niek/ Amsterdam.