EuControl 3.3 released

Hi

As per announcement, the following issues are handled within this new release.

With EuControl 3.3 we’ve also added VCA Spill to S3. There are a couple of powerful ways you can spill members to the surface and even a way to recall the last spilled VCA for quicker access.

We also managed to squeeze in the following fixes including the much requested fix for SHIFT + Fader touch not resetting to 0db!

What’s Fixed
• Shift + Fader touch does not set fader to 0dB (EUCON-2883) :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
• Meters on VCA strips do not update (appear) when creating a new VCA Master and assigning tracks (EUCON-3652) :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
• Changing Track meter width in Pro Tools does not update surface meters correctly (EUCON-3667)
• Dragging and dropping applications into EUCON Prefs not working in 3.2.2 release (EUCON-3689)
• Soft Key Icons in EuControl settings are pixelated on Retina displays (EUCON-3486)

OS Compatibility
• Windows 7 64-bit
• Windows 8.x 64-bit
• Mac OS 10.10.3+
• Mac OS 10.9.5

Cheers

Thanks for posting this!

Any S3 owners checked this out yet? Do we have VCA spill with Cubase?

Will test on S3 in a few days.

So, what about this update with the McMix, any improvement?

Have Eucon 3.3 / S3 running with 8.0.20 on win 7 64 ult. Don’t think we have vca spill. I double clicked the select buttons for both the vca channels, and member channels, with no change. Eucon 3.3 did fix other problems I was having. Also, the shift-touch fader does exactly zero the channel for me

Hi

Confirmed!
No substantial change in this regard - unfortunately :cry:

Indeed, the announcement was a double negation - we did not fix the not working function…
This is communication on a higher level :laughing:

Cheers