Euphonix MC COntrol -- Not in Device Setup menu

Hi Guys,

I’m having trouble getting my MC COntrol to show up ion my devices menu. Any help would be great.

I followed the PDF instructions that came with the MC:

• 2 Log into your MySteinberg account if you have not already. Click on Activation & Reactivation, choose Euphonix Artist Series Eu-Con Adapter and select Permanent Activation.

When I try to activate my Dongle… I get this message:

“Currently, there is no eLicensor connected to your computer which you can download your license to. Please connect an appropriate USB-eLicensor to your computer.”

Of course I have my USB dongle connected… and Nuendo works, so does all my other eLicnesor stuff… so maybe there is some kind of conflict going on? I feel like I’m trapped in a bad Twilight zone episode.

Oh… and I did do the eLicnesor Maintenance thingy just to be sure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,

Andrew K
audiobro

Ok… I was able to fix half of the problem – activate the new MC Control in the eLicensor:

Easy fix. Once the library was installed I shut the computer down and restarted it, then installed all my codes at once. You just cannot install a library at the same time that you are trying to activate the product.

However… the MC Control is still not in the device Menu.

Just to be clear… the Euphonix MC Control shows up fin in N5.0… but NOT in N5.5.2

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Andrew K

Are you sure you have the latest Eucon adapter Andrew? I think there was an update of the eucon adaptor for the 5.5 update. Caught me out too :slight_smile:

S

Thanks Sam,

Well… I have the latest version activated on m eLicensor… I have the latest version of Eucon installed on my computer. But the word “adapter” is confusing me. Can you provide a link explaining this?

Cheers,

Andrew K

It no longer resides inside the components folder in the Nuendo directory, instead it is now in the common files folder in your program files directory. Make sure you use the correct one (32 bit or 64 bit) based on the type of Nuendo version you’re running - not the type of OS.

Bingo!!

Don’t know how I missed that. Is that well documented?

Don’t answer… :smiley: I’m just happy that I’m up and running,

Thanks likelystory!!

Cheers,

Andrew K