Export click track in Cubase Elements

Hello,

First time posting here. I’ve been trying for quite some time to get this to work with no luck. I am on Cubase Elements 12, and I am trying to export a track that includes the metronome.

I know that in other versions you are able to easily add the metronome track and export it but in Elements 12 that is not possible.

I am using a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 as my audio interface connected to my computer. My computer does not have a built in mic.

Any help would be extremely helpful!

Joe

Why not make an audio click track with a drum vsti.
Or Melda do a free metronome vst.

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately I don’t know what “Drum VSTI” is or how it works. What is Melda?

a vsti is a virtual instrument…a drum vsti is a virtual instrument with drum sounds…like the included groove agent se.

If you’re going to be a regular Cubase user I guess you’ll want to learn how to use instruments at some point but to get a quick audio metronome this is likely the easiest option…install that and load to an audio track.

Thanks I’ll try Melda. I am using cubase with no need for virtual instruments actually. I got it to do some quick drums recordings at home that get sent to a professional engineer.