Export pdf

Hi!
I can only export the score to pdf not the separat parts. what is wrong? Margareta

You need the Advanced Score Editor to use part layouts. Does your version of Cubase have that?

See the Composing section in Compare the versions of Cubase | Steinberg

I have dorico pro 3,5

You posted in the wrong part of the forum. There is a dedicated Dorico section, where I will move your question to.

In Print mode, you have to select all the layouts you want to export in the list/panel on the left.

It works with all pieces exept one. The one that I need now. I will have to check with some one here on place. Margaretha

Dorico Diagnostics.zip (451 KB)

If you are having a problem with a specific project, it helps if you attach the project itself here to help us to help you more quickly. Some guidelines about how to make efficient use of the Dorico forum can be found here.

With thisone I can only export the SCORE to pdf file not the separat parts. flute, clarinet etc. Margaretha

blåskvintett 10.dorico (829 KB)

To export all the parts, switch to Print mode, and use the Ctrl (Windows) or Command (macOS) key on your keyboard to allow you to make a multiple selection in the left-hand Layouts list, so that all of the layouts with instruments assigned (i.e. all of those called something other than Empty-handed Player) are selected. Then on the right-hand side, in the print options panel, click Graphics so that all of the selected players are set to export graphics, choose PDF as the format, and click the button next to Destination to choose a destination folder. Finally, click the Export button at the bottom of the right-hand panel, and your PDFs will be exported.

I’ve attached the exported PDFs to this reply.

stagren.zip (1.1 MB)

For more help with Print mode, see here.