Export Plugin Manger List to txt/pdf?

I am not sure if this is possible as it is not possible with keycommands as well ( I just stepped over another thread were a user provides an keycommand utility, which I will check out soon!) - Is there a way to show/export all infos about the installed / activated plugins of the system?

Since I have literally 1000s of plugins on my system and I am about to build and reinstall a new DAW it would be from great help to just have some kind of a “print out” were all installed plugins are listed…

That way it would be easy to download and re-install one by one on the new system. Fortunately the bigger companies are offering installation managers these days which makes it way faster/easier to just install everything again but usually one has a lot of oldies-but-goodies, freeware, single-third-party plugins and same with VSTis on the system… spread over zillions of locations… VST2… VST3… jBridged from 32bit folders… some are only ddls in a VST2 folder, which you can just copy n paste… some needs to be installed from an installer…

To keep it short: Some kind of a “plugin list” would be from big help… So far I need to create dozens of screenshots…

:open_mouth:

or more likely 100s :slight_smile: At least - a lot - I am sure as most users have…

Yeah, I think there a lot of things beyond just the Scores which should be printable.

I’ve been using the Windows Snipping tool to help mitigate this situation. Not as good as capturing the actual text but at least you can read the writing in the graphic and save it as a file for future use.