Exporting a channel track to multiple channels

I have 2 midi channels with a randomizer plugin that I want to export/render to make to 1 channel so the randomizer plugin will not play randomly.
The thing is that every time I export it is a different random sequence, so I want to be able to pick one that sounds good to me.
The problem is I need to export it again and again untill I get the random sound I wanted, the export gives me 1 channel each time.
Is there a way to export/render like 100 times in a fast way? So I would get 100 different channels from the same original 2 channels I had.
Thank you very much for anyone helping! :slight_smile:
Happy production

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Do you need to export the MIDI File? You could Freeze MIDI data. This would make the MIDI Insert permanent, so the random MIDI data would be printed to the track. Then you can listen to it. If you don’t like it, you can Undo. If you like it, you can keep it.

From my point of view, the export is an unnecessary step.

If I freeze the track I can’t continue working on the track, so I guess I need to export it .
Also it is actually 2 tracks and I want to make them into one and continue working and adding plugins.
I guess my best option is to freeze it and then export? Not sure if possible or if it will randomize it again on export?
Thank you for you answer!

Hi,

Sorry, I don’t mean the freeze. I’m not at DAW now, so I don’t know the real name of the function. Something like Proceed MIDI Modifiers or something like this.