Exporting issue CUbase LE7

I got CUbase LE7 in a recording package I bought (focusrite scarlett xii).

I can’t export the music i made though because it keeps saying I have no encodings, and to go to the online store.

What’s going on/what do I do? I don’t think I have a trial of Cubase, as it doesn’t say anywhere that there is an expiry date.

If anyone knows what it going on and what I can do to export my music, I’d be very grateful.

Thanks

Hello Cathy,

Please be advised you have an unlimited amount of .wav exports that you can do at 441.kHz 16-bit for burning to CD, however outside the full versions of Cubase 7.5, Nuendo 6.5 and Wavelab 8.5, the Mp3 encoder comes only as a demo license with Cubase LE/AI/Elements and Wavelab LE/Elements and Sequel. You will need to purchase the Mp3 upgrade patch to have a full license allowing you to export Mp3’s from inside your application.

http://www.steinberg.net/en/shop/buy_product/sku/500242444.html

*Purchasing this upgrade will give you a 32 character activation code to download the license to your eLicenser will allow you the ability to export in the Audio Mixdown window using the MPEG 1 Layer-3 format which is the same as the Mp3 format.

Thank you for the clarification!

No problem!