Exporting or printing Project Browser content

Hello everyone,
I need to “explore the past” in order to find a single change I made, that erroneously introduced an unwanted attenuation of a single track in a project. My idea was to consult the Project Browser (Ctrl-B) of different projects, like the current one and one saved in the past, and search for certain difference in plugin parameters, automation nodes etc. Is there a way to export the whole Project Browser content to a text file, or to print it?
Seems to me a much better solution than having both projects open and going back and forth between them, for every single line of the PB content. Or am I supposed to read the PB window and manually write down the relevant data on paper?

Solutions? Suggestions?

Thank you all and best regards

Hi,

Unfortunately you cannot export the Browser as a TXT file.

You can Export a selected track, this will create XML file. Then you can compare them.

I find the Windows Snipping Tool invaluable in situations like this. Not as good as being able to export text, but still an easy way to have a temp copy of something you need to reference. Or save it as an image for more permanent use.