Exporting question

Hi, I recently starting using Cubase 5 and whenever I go to export the song that I wrote and listin to it it pans everying more to the right. Even when I have it panned to the left all the way I can still here it in my right ear. I don’t have mono export selected either. Does anybody know the solution to this?

A good start would be to list your equipment and be a little more descriptive about the problem.

Is it when you play it back and pan it hard left that you still get some right signal?

How are you playing it back, etc…

I am using a Firestudio Mobile as my preamp and wiring right to my computer via firewire. I panned the vocals and most of the tracks almost all the was to the left and I still here it in my headphones coming in the right ear. And I tried it all the way to the right. Still the right ear. I played it back through cubase just by hitting the play button and then I mixed it to MP3 and that’s when everything is panned. I know the quality isn’t supposed to be as good when you render, but I didn’t think it was supposed to effect panning. I also tried to mix down with other formats and I get the same thing. Any help?

I am using a Firestudio Mobile as my preamp and wiring right to my computer via firewire. I panned the vocals and most of the tracks almost all the was to the left and I still here it in my headphones coming in the right ear. And I tried it all the way to the right. Still the right ear. I played it back through cubase just by hitting the play button and then I mixed it to MP3 and that’s when everything is panned. I know the quality isn’t supposed to be as good when you render, but I didn’t think it was supposed to effect panning. I also tried to mix down with other formats and I get the same thing. Any help?