- Select all tracks that you want to export
- File>Export>Selected tracks
- “Do you want to copy or reference the media files” Click yes
- Make new folder and rename it in what ever you want
- Select that folder for export and click Ok.
- Sometimes cubase makes new folder with “new folder” name and export tracks into it and no to selected preferred folder.
This happened to me few times since i updated to 8.0.3. It would’t be big of a deal but I’m exporting track archives few times in a day and it’s annoying that after export I need to move content from “new folder” to desired folder.