Expression Map - Helpful Additions

• TWO gazillion

Yeah, a comprehensive update to Expression Maps is overdue.

1 Like

+1 Kabillion

I was getting ready to add a feature request but decided to first search and I found this one. Everything in this request much needed!

1 Like

I went sideways on my prior response … so
+1 to a complete overhaul of the editor with the suggested additional capabilities.

+1 on enhancing Expression Maps. For people using lots of patches like VSL, it would be great to allow easier ability to see articulations in the expression map lane of the key editor. Perhaps adding a tab for further pages of articulations or something.

I’m new to Cubase and maybe I’m missing something, but how about adding the ability to change a controller by a (±)% on a particular channel instead of having to pick a hard value. In other words, I may want to change the characteristics of a note slightly by adding the articulation instead of picking hard numbers for everything. I know it can be done manually in the controller lanes but so can all the rest of expression mapping.

+1 for these demands.

+1

I like the requests in this thread. I would add if there is a way to manage articulations when the viewing starts to get full in the controller lane.

Yes, an update would be very welcome!

1 Like

+1

+a gazillion squared. That one feature would speed up my template prep by a significant factor

Yes. Expression maps and midi editing tools are in desperate need of an overhaul.

I

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like