Expressionmaps not loading

I have moved all of my expressionmaps to Cubase 9 and when I select them the way I have been doing for years, nothing loads. Probably simple, but I have no other version to test this on. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Marty

How is “the way you have been doing it for years”, please? :wink:

Thanks for your reply.

In answer to your question,

• I placed all the xml “expressionmap” files in the same place (in my case under my Cubase 9 root folder). A typical scenario would be to load an eastwest instrument and select the accompanying midi file.
      After that, I would open the expressionmap pulldown in the track inspector on the left side of the project window. from there, if it were my first map loaded, I would choose "no expression map and open the expression map setup window.
    • I would then choose the Load button which would open the windows file explorer pick window, select the appropriate map and see the map in the list of available maps in the maps section.
    • This is where I was expecting to see the map listed and where I did NOT see the map listed. It was as if nothing happened after I selected it.

I hope this explains “the way I’ve have been doing it for years”

Again, thanks for your reply,
Marty

You mean, in the left of the Expression map Setup window?

• This is where I was expecting to see the map listed and where I did NOT see the map listed. It was as if nothing happened after I selected it.

Where aren’t you seeing it? (in the left of the Expression Map window, or in the dropdown list of the track’s Inspector?

In the expressionmap setup window

Hmm, I’ll have to check that (not at my music computer right now)

Thanks. Appreciated

I have a ticket open regarding this, but was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions.

Thanks
Marty